ACER Aspire 6935G battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACER Aspire 6935G battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson P990i An elegant Business Solution.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson P990i An elegant Business Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson P990i An elegant Business Solution.   Sony Ericsson P990i An elegant Business Solution. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Symbian-smartphones by Sony Ericsson were a conventional for the maximum set of functions, functionality and outstripped the time period. Over the years, Sony Ericsson smartphones viz the P series was successful in craving released a name for them selves. Their latest P series offering? the Sony Ericsson P990i lives close to the legacy created from earlier models like P800i, P900i and even P910i. This new add-on to business solution portfolio is aimed to kitchen counter the spat of Collection 60 devices of Nokia. Fittingly, the Sony Ericsson P990i features Symbian computer itself v9. 1 with UIQ 3. 0.

The handset's designers have wanted a very classy together with clean look. A modest yet chic sliver casing is prone to appeal to the handset's target audience. After all, the Sony Ericsson P990i is known as a 3G business solution. This smartphone is simply not among the slimmest with dimensions reading 114 x 57 x 26 mm. The 780 weighs a robust 150 grams, thus giving the idea of its durability. Right off the bat one would notice within the Sony Ericsson P990i is its rich TFT based touchscreen. The handset shows a smart flip which houses the numeric keys. But as you open it, a full number of QWERTY keypad is found underneath it. The device boasts of Handwriting Recognition so that you could instantly scribble minutes about the Sony Ericsson P990i just like that on your take note pad.

This business solution presents full PIM functionality as well as various office application. A built in SyncML 1. 2 is the to synchronize your contacts with any external device instantly. The Sony Ericsson P990i features 3G functionality inclusive of high speed web diving and video calling. In lack of 3G networks, your data needs are paid for by the handset's embedded GPRS and EDGE technological innovation. The handset is armed along with a Opera 8. 0 browser and RSS feed support. Several other modes of connectivity includes WiFi, USB v2. 0, Infrared and even Bluetooth v2. 0 through A2DP profile.
Back to top Go down
https://acer-aspire-6935g.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson P990i An elegant Business Solution.
Page 1 of 1